Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Starting Electrical



OK, so last week I had nothing!  But things are getting back to somewhat normal around the house and this weekend Brandi helped me install 4 bolts that were impossible to do alone, it was funny to see her crammed in this little car reaching and flexing to help hold the bolt in place,  now she knows why my back hurts from time to time!  I also got the brakes and spacers installed, the spacers are a bit large and I'll either cut them down or buy smaller ones later.  On to electrical!

"Big" brakes, small wheel = the calipers and disk needs to be located inboard of the wheel to fit.  It's a bit hard on bearings but now I have the big roller bearings and larger CV stub shaft so I'm not worried about it.  There are only a few hundred pounds per corner on this 1967 pop can.


Started electrical.


Wires are tucked, the bundle upper left are original mini and will be tucked later.

Now the mess is inside.

Just a fun picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to post any questions and I'll do my best to help you out with your project.