Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Two weeks till the big show.


 NEW?  CLICK HERE FOR DAY ONE!


This year in the middle of June is the Mini Meet West in Bend, Or. where all the cool minis will be hanging out.  So I need to wrap up a few things!  Carpet is to be done as well as new tires mounted and a trip to the dyno.

Here is a clip of how fun this car is.  The old tires are still on the car and fading fast...







Never start your car with a plastic bag on the cone filter...  In an effort to protect it from water, it imploded on start up.  Oops!


Old tires are about shot, although more fun.


New meats will go on soon.


1 comment:

  1. Looking at doing a Vtec Mini here soon and your Mini looks phenomenal. If you don't mind me asking, about how much money do you have wrapped up in it? About how much space is required? Just trying to figure out what I'm getting into before I'm in over my head.

    ReplyDelete

Fell free to post any questions and I'll do my best to help you out with your project.