Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Mini Meet West!


 NEW?  CLICK HERE FOR DAY ONE!



All last week I was in Bend Oregon for Mini Meet West, what a blast we all had as over 180 Minis and about 15 new MINIs all arrived in Bend.  It was great to be driving and see so many classics in one place!  Events included a car show, group photo, autocross and rally, of course the autocross was great being able to really push the car hard.  The rally was a 50 mile long scavenger hunt that turned out to be quite fun.  Props to my navigator David and his gnome spotting abilities...



All loaded up and ready to roll.  Thanks Vinnie for the use of the trailer, it made the trip much more pleasant.


We all got a picture as we rolled in, the 27.659 was my time on the autocross course.





5 VTEC Minis all in a row, right to left are owned by:
Carl, Chad, Me, Steve, Zaven.
Here is a view from about 200 feet as seen from Zaven's super cool drone packing a Go-Pro.


Group photo


Parking lot full?  Not a problem.


Here's the lot of us.


Good friend Zaven and I showing our trophies for the autocross.


A new friend I met in Bend is Carl, that guy racked up several awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to post any questions and I'll do my best to help you out with your project.