Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

That's shocking!





 NEW?  CLICK HERE FOR DAY ONE!



In the pursuit of more control, I purchased a set of shocks that are standard on the "dry" Minis.  The "wet"  Minis with the hydrolastic suspension were dampened internally and there were no shocks added.  Over the years as people have been upgrading their engines to make more power they have found an added need for more dampening control than the hydrolastic displacers could provide.  When it stops raining and I have some time to finish the other side I'll report back with the results.  As far as I know, this is the only HYDRO VTEC mini in existence so I don't have anyone to compare notes with.


Crappy photo of the driver's side shock setup at full droop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to post any questions and I'll do my best to help you out with your project.