Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Winding down



 NEW?  CLICK HERE FOR DAY ONE!



The last few days have been dry here in the NW and I have been driving the car to work.  I have been trying to drive the car every chance I get to put some miles on it before the big trip in June to Mini Meet West in Bend Or.  So far the starter solenoid has been acting a bit strange.  Most of the time it works fine, but sometimes it won’t stop even if the key is off (need to pull the battery cable).  One other time it wouldn’t engage at all and I had to push start the car, thanks Tom!  So off the car it came and I tore it apart.  It looks good inside and I didn’t find any problems, granted I couldn’t pull the solenoid apart.  I cleaned it up and tossed it back in and so far so good, time will tell. 
I received a new radiator catch can and need to fab up a bracket to mount it, other than that it’s been rather slow (well 1st and 2nd gear are quick ).
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to post any questions and I'll do my best to help you out with your project.