Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

It's ALIVE!



After hooking up the last wire there wasn't much to do other than gas it up and hit the starter to see what happens. The engine started right up instantly! I'm so happy about that, and I love the light weight flywheel.

Next, all that is needed it to stuff all the wires behind the dash, assemble the driver's hub, build some radiator hoses and it's off to the races.  More likely to have exhaust made, get an alignment, then to the dyno.

 
It started up instantly and settled into a smooth idle. 

Wiring has been put away behind the dash, the OBD1 ECU and fuse box are hanging under and will be mounted soon.
Here is some stainless tubing and clamps from my dad's little project.  Thanks!

Lower radiator hose installed.
Another shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to post any questions and I'll do my best to help you out with your project.