Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Axles and Wiring Harness



This week I modified and mounted a bracket, installed the engine wiring harness on the engine, installed the alternator and its brackets, and found out which axles would work out of the bunch I bought.  The correct middle half shaft still needs to be sourced though.



Old brake line support bracket I cut and to be welded in a new location (I'm holding the piece I'll keep, the non-panted piece is the remnants and in the photo for reference). 

New location for brake bracket welded and painted with POR 15.


Engine wiring is done (intake is off).

Alternator mounted in driver's side fender area.

Looking up and forward inside the driver's side fender.

I also started to work on the fuel system, here is the sending unit assembly which I need to weld a larger fuel line through the mounting plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to post any questions and I'll do my best to help you out with your project.